EVOLVE YOUR TEAMS
The foundation of great people and teams is Trust. Your major investments in human capital, processes, and technologies will suffer without trust.
Every ounce and linkage of missing trust in your organization devours productivity through worry, restraint, caution, posturing, subversive behavior, and ultimately fear.
Why wouldn’t your first priority investment be to ensure a rock-solid foundation of trust, so that every possible contribution to innovation and productivity can fearlessly be contributed by all.
Our methodology is based on the latest science, proven military principles, and empathetic, non-judgmental guides.
Watch our experiential leadership program in action. Their average 9.3 netPromoter scores validate our effectiveness.
KNOW THE TRAITS
Experiential Leaders possess the character traits needed in the evolving world. Some of the most vital include:
driven to manage unknowns
view challenge as opportunity
face fear with bold action
seek adventure and purpose in life
Can you evolve and accelerate your people productivity? YES
We use a combination of the 4 Ancient Elements of air, earth, fire, and water in conjunction with a unique 5-Step Methodology, and add some secret ingredients to create transformations in individuals and teams.
GUIDED BY EXPERIENCE
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt 1910 speech at The Sorbonne
- 25-year consultancy and executive management career focused on guiding the development and success of others, typically through episodes of personal or professional growth or duress
- Life (and camp) philosophy of “there is no failure, only opportunity to improve”
- Builds humble, high (EQ) empathy, non-judgmental leadership teams, who are inspired by unique challenges
- Talk, slide decks, 500-page reports are useless... demonstrated self-reliance is the path to success and freedom
- 20-year special forces veteran with over 150 missions in Afghanistan and Iraq, commonly behind enemy lines for reconnaissance, surveillance, threat analysis, site security, and target acquisition
- Advanced training in survival, intelligence, weapons, counter-terrorism, CQB, medical, parachute, instruction
- Rapid trust building via relationships with SEALS, Green Berets, Army Rangers, and foreign special forces
- 3-time decorated for valor military career based on bringing diverse combat teams together for victory
- Force multiplier combat controller role to overwhelm enemy with air superiority
- 20-year IBM career in Operations, Solutions, and Management
- Results-driven Servant leader with the highest Customer Satisfaction ratings
- Professional Sales & Service Delivery and Team Manager
- Top of his class Executive Georgia Tech MBA & Bachelors of Science Industrial Engineer
- Creative problem-solver with educational, financial, technical, sales and human services backgrounds
- Holds 3 US Patents for technology
- Offshore Business leadership and management in India
- Roles in Product Development, Manufacturing, Sales, Finance
- Top of his class MBA, Mechanical Engineer, D-I-Y guru
- Boy Scout Master and Den Leader
Paul Zak, protege of the late great management expert Peter Drucker, has studied how to build trust in teams for more than a decade. His conclusion is the following 8 management characteristics are key:
- Recognize excellence
- Induce “challenge stress”
- Show vulnerability
- Intentionally build relationships
- Facilitate whole-person growth
- Give people discretion in how they do their work
- Share information broadly
- Enable job crafting
His unique research is based on The Neuroscience of Trust. Experiential Leader’s Trust Camp leverages 7 out of 8 of these factors. The 8th factor resides in your workplace… job crafting.
END THE POLITICS... AND THRIVE
Do you enjoy working in cultural chaos? Slogging through a daily dose of...
- walking through a minefield of "you can't do/say that!"
- tiptoeing around negativity and Passive Aggressives?
- avoiding necessary but difficult conversations?
- focusing on the selfish, petty needs of your weakest link?
Will that growing elephant in the conference room corner crush you?
When will your fear of doing something exceed your fear of a reaction?
Right NOW you can choose to lead free from cultural paralysis.
Before early humans could write, or even speak a language, they banded together to form tribes (teams).
Why ? To Survive
Before early humans had a word for it, they built TRUST.
How ? They witnessed Leaders taking successful action.
This ancient part of our humanity is still accessible today, and is more important than ever. Humans are your best asset. And your worst. Ensure they are the best.
We build unbreakable bonds of TRUST. Contact Us and learn to live fearless.